Sunshine Coast Passport Rotary’s goals include:
- To continue working with our Sponsor club to develop the membership and influence in the community of our club
- The club has become well known to many of the local Rotary clubs and other NFPs through its volunteering efforts, always turning up when a helping hand was needed at a Rotary community event on the Sunshine Coast. That will continue
- The innovation and flexibility the club offers so that members can volunteer in ways that suit them will also continue.
- Sunshine Coast Passport’s ideals of being innovative, and family-friendly will continue to appeal to young professionals and others who are busy in their businesses and with their families
- Other members of the community will also want to join in our venture to serve others through voluntary work
- Eventually, Sunshine Coast Passport will charter as a standalone Rotary club
JOIN US! The best way to become a member of our club, or to simply see what we are all about, is to join us for a meeting or share a volunteering opportunity with us.
Our ‘events’ page lists them all